- Who we are
- What information we collect, why and how we use it
- Who we share your information with and why
- How we protect your information
- How long we store your information for
- How to access and control your information
- Other important information
- How to contact us
- Cookies and tracking notice
1. WHO WE ARE
- “FINBERTY Pte Ltd” shall refer to a corporation with its principal place of business, that is the service provider of FINBERTY Solutions;
- “FINBERTY” shall refer to the Solutions provided by FINBERTY Pte Ltd and the underlying servers and software used to provide such solutions;
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY AND HOW WE USE ITFINBERTY collects information in the following ways:
- Information you provide directly to us. When you sign up for our products and services, request us to contact you, or through other interactions with us, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as your name, email address, home address, demographic data, telephone number, company name, job title, insurance policies, financial details or payment information. When you request support from us, we may also collect information from you such as contact information, documentation, screenshots, or other information you or we may believe is helpful to solving the issue.
- Information we get from third parties.
- Demographic, lead, and interest data. We may obtain information from outside companies such as those that collect customer information including demographic and interest data. Examples of this information include your job title with your current employer, agency leader, and your business contact information. We use this data and combine it with other information we have about you to help us predict your preferences and to direct marketing offers that might be more relevant to you.
- Information about our customers' users. Our customers and other third parties may also provide us with personal information about our customers' users and others. For example, we may receive personal information and other information from our customers, server operators, databases with relevant information, and other third parties. This information may include, without limitation, telephone numbers, telephone numbers' validity, and is used to help us provide our services.
- Information collected in connection with your usage of services delivered via our FINBERTY Solutions. We and our service providers may collect information in connection with your usage of communications services delivered via our sales solutions.
- Communications usage information.
- This includes information about your communications delivered via our platform such as the time and duration of usage, source and destination identifiers, completion status, location, IP address, and amount of usage;
- Communications content.
- To enable you to send and receive communications via our platform, we need to be able to handle the content of the messages, calls, emails, and other communications channels used by you. This also includes, for example, call recordings recorded via our services.
- Device information.
- Your contact lists and address book.
- If you use our mobile apps, we may request your permission to access and store the contact list or address book maintained on your mobile phone, tablet, or other broadband-connected device. Your contact list is considered your personal data. We may use your contact list information to facilitate certain services where selected by you, such as to enable you to make calls easily and to facilitate calls, texts, and other services. You do not have to allow us to access these functions of your device, but if you do not, certain features of our mobile apps may not be available to you. You may at any time opt-out from allowing this access via the privacy settings on your device.
- Mobile device camera, microphone and photos.
- If you use our mobile apps, we may request your permission to access the camera, microphone, and photos on your mobile device, to make voice and video calls and messages to others. You do not have to allow us to access these functions of your device, but if you do not, certain features of our mobile apps may not be available to you. You may at any time opt-out from allowing this access via the privacy settings on your device.
- Why we collect your information and how we use it depends on which of our products or services you use, how you use them, and the specific preferences you may have communicated to us. To deliver our products and services.
- We use your information because it is necessary to perform our obligations in delivering our services to our customers. This includes delivering your communications to the intended end user, processing transactions with you (such as billing), authenticating you when you log into our platform, providing customer support, and operating and maintaining our services. We also need your information to communicate with you about the services, including registration confirmations, purchase confirmations, expiration or renewal reminders, responding to your requests, and sending you notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, and other communications necessary to usage of the services.
- To carry out core activities relating to our services.
- To effectively deliver our services to you, we use your information to engage in important supporting activities such as:
- billing and collections, including maintenance of records in the event of a subsequent billing dispute;
- preventing fraud, violations of our acceptable use policies, and unlawful activities;
- troubleshooting, quality control, and analytics; and
- monitoring the performance of our systems and platform. For research and development.
- We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services, to make them more reliable, secure, and useful to you and our users generally. We use data regarding our users' communications on our platform to understand how our services are performing and how they are being used in order to identify areas where we can do better. We and our service providers may use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, our services. To market, promote, and drive engagement of our products and services.
- To market, promote, and drive engagement of our products and services.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- Applicable laws or regulations may require our processing of your data, such as laws mandating retention of communications data.
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights.
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
- According to your explicit consent.
- If we wish to use your information for certain purposes which require consent under applicable law, we will first seek out and obtain your consent. This may include, for example, testimonials or case studies that identify you in your individual capacity.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHYWe may share your information as detailed below:
- Third-party service providers that help us to deliver the services and allow us to operate our businesses.
- Solutions providers. As the provider of FINBERTY Solutions, we share the data we collect from you with service providers as necessary in order to provide you with the services. This is to ensure your calls, messages, emails, etc., reach the people you want to contact.
- Business operations vendors. We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis, delivery services, retailing and rewards, and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. We only work with carefully selected vendors, and we require any vendors with whom we share personal data to protect the confidentiality of such information and use it solely for the purposes for which it was shared.
- Partners. In the event that you purchase services offered by FINBERTY or a partner through a special marketing arrangement (for example, through a co-branded advertisement or offer, or an arrangement where we and a partner market or offer the other's products or services), we may share your information with these third parties in connection with their services, such as to assist with billing and collections, to provide support, and to provide customizations. We may also share information with these third parties where you have agreed to that sharing.
- Third party websites.
- Compliance with law enforcement requests and applicable laws; enforcement of our rights.
- We may disclose personal data as required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; to protect FINBERTY, our services, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities; and to enforce our agreements, policies and service terms.
- With your explicit consent.
- We share information about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so. For example, we often display use cases or testimonials of satisfied customers on our public websites and require your consent to identify you in your individual capacity.
- Sharing with senders and recipients of communications.
- The name on your account, or a portion thereof, and/or your phone number may be displayed to people that you make calls to and to other users of the services so that they may contact you.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- FINBERTY has implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard your Information and data that we transmit and maintain. While FINBERTY strives to protect your information, we cannot ensure a 100% guarantee of security, especially for services that rely upon the internet. Therefore, you acknowledge the risk that third parties many gain unauthorized access to your information.
- You are responsible for any activity under your account(s) using your account passwords or other credentials. We urge you to take precautions to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet. You undertake to keep your username and password secure and confidential and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any unauthorized person, and to inform us as soon as reasonably practicable at contact@FINBERTY.io if you think your password has been compromised.
- FINBERTY is not liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorized and/or fraudulent use of your username, password, or any other credentials.
5. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
- We store your information until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or otherwise relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. This time period may vary depending on the type of information and the services used, as detailed below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from anonymized information retained or used for these purposes.
- Customer account information. We store your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Communications usage information. While you're an active customer, we retain the communications usage information generated by your use of the services until the information is no longer necessary to provide our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Marketing information, cookies and web beacons. If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our services, such as when you last opened an email from us or visited our websites. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
6. HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
- Your choices. To request deletion of your FINBERTY account(s), please inform us in writing by sending an email to contact@FINBERTY.io with your request.. You should know that deletion of your FINBERTY account(s) will result in you permanently losing access to your account(s) and all customer data to which you previously had access through your account. Please note that certain data associated with that account may nonetheless remain on FINBERTY's servers in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not specifically identify you. Similarly, data associated with your account that we are required by law to maintain will also not be deleted.
- Opt out of communications. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by using some or all of the following methods:
- Clicking or checking the appropriate option at the point of collection;
- the unsubscribe link within each email;
- or by contacting us at contact@FINBERTY.io as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database.
- Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our services.
- Where the processing of your personal data by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us. If you do not want your personal data used by FINBERTY for any direct marketing purposes, or shared with third parties for their own marketing use, then you may opt-out of such use or sharing by contacting us, even if you have previously consented to such use.
7. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Changes to this policy.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
- FINBERTY Pte Ltd
- Address: 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07 Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
- Email: enquires@FINBERTY.com
9. COOKIES AND TRACKING NOTICE
- They also help us track users, conduct research, allow you to back click to earlier registration pages viewed by you and improve our content and services.
- When it's strictly necessary
- These cookies and other technologies enable us to recognize you when you return to our service and to maintain your web session so you can more easily navigate the subscription process or your viewing of your call details. They are also essential for you to access secure areas of our sites, for example, to make payments.
- For performance and analytics
- To enable functionality
- These cookies and similar technologies can tell us what your communications preferences are. They can help you fill out forms on our sites more easily. They also enable customization of the layout and/or content of the pages on our sites.
- For targeted advertising
- These cookies and other technologies record your visits to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social media cookies and widgets
- We use social media platforms to advertise to you online and to monitor the success of our advertising (for instance by receiving reports when you click on our ads on Facebook, and others). We summarize the main advertising and social media partners who drop cookies below:
- Facebook Custom Audience: This service from Facebook enables us to display personalized ads to people on our email lists when they visit Facebook. We provide personal information such as your email address and phone number in encrypted form to Facebook (so they cannot be seen by anyone at Facebook) to enable Facebook to determine if you are a registered account holder with Facebook.
- How to control cookies